Sunday 25 April 2010

Textures & Despondency

I have been feeling a little despondent about my photography lately.

I feel like I am getting my head around the camera finally but I have been focusing so much effort into this (spot the unintentional pun) that I have lost sight of what I want to do creatively.

I think part of this is down to suddenly being part of a photographic community with so many conflicting views on what is good and what isn't I can't hear the sound of my own photographic voice.

It will come I suppose. More research required. I've always been impatient.

Still, my latest experiments with textures seemed to go down well on flickr, so in the absence of trusting my own judgement, I'll be happy with theirs for now.

Click for larger size.
Little Red Boat

Lonely Red Boat

Sea Grass

Sea Grass - EXPLORED

No comments:

Post a Comment